Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 22/Wednesday

Last night I took the girls to ZooLights. It was fun and totally worth the $8 I paid in parking (but probably not much more). Drew was skiing at Liberty so it was just us girls. Things went pretty well. Our main hiccup: I couldn't find Alaina's gloves so I let her wear mine (which were actually Andrew's). As we were making our way down the hill (to leave) I heard Lainey say, "I no like it." She was holding up one of the gloves, the other one she had dropped on the ground some time ago. We had to backtrack quite a bit (uphill, of course), but eventually Lizzie found it. Below is the only picture I managed to take and Alaina's distracted by the police vehicles that were driving through the zoo, announcing the event's end. On the agenda today: CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN (oh, and shop and return and wrap and deliver treats and finish mailing cards and rest cuz I have a cold). I feel like our home is a total mess. Last night Drew said we could still have a nice Christmas with a messy apartment. I disagree.

1 comment:

Megan said...

"we can still have a nice Christmas with a messy apt. I disagree." LOL! I'm with you!

Contributors