Thursday, December 9, 2010

Check up

Ellie had her 6 month check-up yesterday (a week or so late). She couldn't get her scheduled immunizations because she's sick. No RSV, but her cold is bad/bothering her enough that the doctor sent us home with a nebulizer and an albuterol Rx so we can do periodic breathing treatments. No fun. Otherwise she is doing just fine.
Her percentiles: head 47%, height 41%, weight 64% (17 lbs). She's rolling both ways, sitting for at least a few seconds, and rocking on all fours.
I haven't started her on solids yet (because I hate them/nursing is easier). I thought the doc would give me a hard time about it, but she didn't seem to mind and even suggested I wait to start until Elle feels better. Love it!

5 comments:

Codi said...

Love the push ups! I hate solids too!

Lea said...

I second codi-she looks like she's doing push-ups! :D

Ryann said...

Love the baby push ups!

Jill said...

It was more like a yoga plank position and she probably held it longer than I could!

Candice said...

That's what I was going to say! She's is so strong!

Our Lizzy has a lot of the same nick-names that your Lizzy has, Lizard included!

Contributors