Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Break

Yesterday I took the girls to Mt Vernon despite the awful, freezing wind. I wanted to go so Liz could see the third floor (open only in December) and cuz Girl Scouts get in free this month (maybe next month too). It was fun, but cold, and midway through the tour Liz started chatting with the other little girl present so I'm not sure what she got out of the it all other than some small talk. In the evening we ate oranges and hot chocolate and wrote our thank you notes (so I'm still checking off my holiday "to do" list).

So far today, I've stayed in cleaning and done such exciting things as: rinse out my vacuum's internal parts, draino my tub, make pear baby food puree, and finally get rid of this guy:
Here's a bunch of kids-singing-and-dancing-videos. I fully realize that probably only Nana and Papa will watch them--hope you enjoy 'em. We miss you both and hope we can visit together again soon:

No comments:

Contributors