Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am such a dork


I have a plumber over to fix our leaky tub (I figure it will probably cost one month's salary, but at least he's nice).

He had to turn the water off and I wanted to do things that require water so I filled up the sink and a bucket. Then I went and found the guy and asked when he was going to turn off the water. He said, "I already did."

Yeah. Turns out that you can turn off the pipe leading to the tub without turning off all the pipes that lead to your home.

On a different note, I'm on my third shirt today (though I'm still technically wearing my pajamas). Lainey spit up her vitamins on the first one and pooed on the second one.

4 comments:

Ryann said...

Too funny! By the way, your hair is gorgeous in that photo!

Ward Family said...

Love that you are on your third shirt...Ezra spits up often, and quite a large amount. I get sick of changing and often just wear it. My husband gives me such a hard time. I know it is gross, but if I have no where to go...

Horsley5 said...

Ok - so all I wear around the house are Hanes white shirts - mens - packs of 5. That way if I am using bleach it doesn't ruin my shirt and I can bleach them (when I choose) and change up to 5 times a day if needed. :)

Hyrum was a projectile vomiter - up to 3 feet! I now also have a leather recliner. Things no one tells you before you have kids . . .

Julie Broadbent said...

Aren't kids great! I can't think of anyone else who could poop on me and I would still want to hang with them. Or throw up on me really. Babies can get away with a lot stuff.

Contributors