Monday, January 26, 2009

Lost and Found

If anyone has been unable to reach me, this is why:My phone had been missing for a few days and then Andrew found it on top of the mail boxes. I guess it fell out of my pocket in the parking lot and someone ran over it (possibly/probably me if I dropped it near our parking spot).

It still works.

Mostly.

I have to coax it open gently, some of the buttons are unresponsive, I can't do speaker phone, it randomly beeps when I'm on a call, and I've covered the cracked parts with tape (to protect myself from possible shards), but it works.

We'll replace it in the next few months. Andrew suggested that he get a new phone (since he was "responsible" with his) and I get his hand-me-down. Works for me.

On another positive note, I found my ipod today and my bean necklace yesterday. Now I just need to locate my pocket calendar . . .

3 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

lol. lucas threw mine at the temple onto the concrete. Now i have a replacement, which doesn't hold a charge. Drew and Jayme can have a support group. He tells me to "defragment" myself. :)

Ryann said...

So maybe you weren't screening me after all:) HOpefully that new phone will come soon!

Jessica said...

What a survivor!

Contributors