Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures

I don't think I've posted these yet. My sister-in-law, Codi, took some shots of Alaina in her blessing dress. I LOVE them.
Speaking of professional picturess, back in November we had no less than 3 family photo shoots and I have a double chin in nearly EVERY picture! So frustrating. I think it's pretty obvious what my New Year's resolution is. Anyway, here are the pictures.
.
Family photo shoot #1: in VA with just our little family of four.
Family photo shoot #2: My side of the family at Dave's wedding (pictures pending).
.
Family photo shoot #3: Drew's side of the family.

4 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

They are such cute pictues. You look fab. in all of them!!!

Bonnie said...

I love them! Especially the ones of you and your husband. You are such a cute couple.

Justin and Crystal said...

I see no double chins! You look fabulous!

Sarah said...

Those photos are fabulous! I loved them. I know what you mean about seeing your self in the pictures...not that I saw any double chins on you. I am having a hard time losing this baby fat.

Contributors