Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cry Baby

As sad and annoying as a crying baby can be, sometimes it's cute. And even more than that I think it will be fun to look back at these pictures/moments someday (for the parents and the babies).

When Alaina is crying because she wants to get picked up and I take her picture instead of picking her up, Andrew gets frustrated and says stuff like, "Jill, WHAT are you doing? Feed her."

CRY BABY LAINA:
I did the same with Liz, and Drew said the same sort of things, especially when he was holding her and she needed to be fed.
CRY BABY ELIZABETH:
I still take pictures of Liz when she is agitated:

4 comments:

Ryann said...

I think that is hilarious. I say keep it up JIll!

Dan and Sharon said...

I think the same thing, they are so cute when they fuss.

Matthew G said...

What a funny mom you are, Jill.

Wendi said...

I love crying pictures, and I still take them-even yesterday I took crying pictures. The kids will laugh in a few years:)

Contributors