Thursday, March 5, 2009

Six months old!

I can't believe how quickly the last six months have gone. Too quickly.
Alaina is just delightful. She is smiling and sometimes even laughing (an odd sounding laugh--like she's trying not to laugh). She still enjoys chewing her thumb, sucking on and licking her tag blanket, and recently, playing hide and seek. She seems to have already realized that Andrew is more playful than me. She gets all wiggly and excited when he approaches her, like she's anticipating the tickles. Likes: playing with her feet, sitting on my hip, Binky, baths, her sister, her duck, tummy kisses, holding onto my bean necklace, peek-a-boo
Dislikes: waiting to eat
Lainey had her 6 month well check today. She weighs 13 pounds, 10 ounces which is 10%. A month ago she was 30% or 25%. The change may be from being so sick in February. I knew she was small, but I was still a little surprised. I thought, 10%? But her thighs are so big. Anyway, totally healthy, no issues, the weight is not a concern. I'm so grateful for a healthy baby.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

She is so cute! Do I get to meet her in May????

DC Diva said...

Happy 6 months! That has gone by fast.

Jessica said...

I love six month old baby babes. I need to hold her and enjoy her cuteness!

Contributors