Thursday, December 29, 2011

Acting Out the Nativity

This was our first year acting out a nativity (a tradition from Drew's family that I have been wanting to carry on with my own girls).  I assembled some costumes for us (the slip is Lainey's addition).
Alaina was excited about being the angel.
She was also excited about acting out the story, she just didn't want me to take any pictures.
I was Mary (I thought for sure Liz and Laines would fight over this role, but no, they left it for me).  I didn't have that babydoll for long.  As soon as I put it in the manager (a baby stroller), Ellie took off with it.
Drew was Joseph.  He also played King Herod.
Since Ellie refused to put anything on, Lizzie got to have costume changes.  She was our shepherd and our wiseman.

I'm pretty excited about the couple of sheep pillows I made for my shepherd to carry.  I got the design from this blog.

I finally figured out how to post videos again.  Here are some clips of our nativity play:

No comments:

Contributors