Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Stockings

I really want these Christmas stocking holders from Pottery Barn, but they're $30 a pop so this year I decided to go a different route: generic holders and simple DIY labels (b/c our non-individualized socks require labels).
 We went with Santa beard pictures for the labels.  My family didn't exactly understand the need for a theme, but they went along with it anyway.
 Even Andrew.
 The littlest girls had trouble positioning their beards properly (or cooperating at all)  .  .  . 
 So one day, after Ellie had happily fed herself yogurt for lunch, I decided to do an impromptu Santa shot.
 Unfortunately she didn't like the hat.
 But eventually I got a usable shot.
 I improvised Alaina's shot as well.
I really liked the way are pictures looked on the stockings.

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

What a cute idea! So fun! Very creative.

Contributors