Friday, December 16, 2011

Father's Day Finalized

I finally finished up Andrew's father's day present a couple weeks ago (and managed to present it to him last week).  I actually interviewed the girls on time, but Alaina refused to answer most questions in the initial go round and I didn't get around to interviewing her again till the fall.  Anyway, the following shots are my attempt to get a picture of them myself (instead of using a professional as in other years).
 My favorite interview answers from Lizzie:

My dad always tells me: I love you more than anything in the whole entire world.

The best thing he does is: be funny.

When he shops, my dad likes to buy: pizza, the things he wants, and things for a party with his friends that he has every night.

My dad likes to play (sports): soccer with me.

My dad looks like: daddy has brown hair, blue eyes, and a beard and I think a mustaches.  He wears jeans a lot and sometimes a tuxedo.  (Um, by tuxedo she probably means suit).

My dad is special because he's my daddy.
This was Alaina's first year being interviewed.  My favorite answers from her:

I really love it when my dad: Daddy shakes her booty, booty.  Daddy shakes her booty bum (& Laina demonstrated).  In the fall her answer was, "tickles me."

My dad always tells me: Come back here!

My dad loves to relax by: dump Lizzie in the water so her can get a little bit wet and her my sister.

When my dad shops he likes to buy: Food.  Noodles and gnilp (milk) and groieries and you know what kind another groceries are? There a leader and cheetah and a fairy out in there.  And that what I want to do.  A dance party.

My dad's favorite household chore is: him bring garbage can around the house and make money.

My dad looks like: a boy.

My dad is special because: Daddy make trains.
 

 

No comments:

Contributors