Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1 week old!

Alaina is one week old today! Hurray! Last night she finally slept well thanks to the swaddle me we bought yesterday (we actually had to wake her for feedings). It worked so well that we went and bought another one today "just in case." We also finally got a carseat to replace our borrowed one.

Somehow we have made it out of the house every day this week, but we never do as much as we think we will. Going out always sounds like a good idea until we actually hop in the car and are almost immediately exhausted. Still I think we are doing an okay job of getting back into life. Last night I made it to a PTA meeting (am I really that old that I'm joining the PTA?). It was Drew's first night alone with the girls. Tonight was my first night home alone. I survived. The following are shots of Lizzie and Lainey in the BYU shirts Uncle Dave sent them:Recent Liz developments: she has started singing her nightime prayers because it is "more beautifuler" that way and will only sleep on top of her quilt because she doesn't want to "mess up" her bed.

4 comments:

E said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! My warmest congratulations.

M & J Bowerbank said...

She is so adorable! Here pouty lips look like Lizzys

AW said...

SO CUTE!!!

Jessica said...

I love Alaina's scrawny legs!

Contributors