Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 10!

Sharon snagged a pair of girly cowgirl boots for Liz at her stake swap today. Liz loved them! The boots are about a size and a half too big, but Liz insisted on wearing them all afternoon anyway. She kept doing "cowgirl dances" and even wore them with her pajamas when we headed to the babysitter.
Speaking of the babysitter, Drew and I had a early night out (with Lainey of course). We didn't plan ahead though so we ended up running errands--Costco, Target, Sports Authority--and eating in the mall food court. Very romantic.This weekend Drew enjoyed a daddy-daughter date to a local bowling alley with Liz. He also attempted to put a door on our "den" so that Alaina can have her own room. It's turning out to be a bigger project than he anticipated, poor guy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute girls! I love Lainey's little outfits. Little girls in cowboy boots? cutest!

Wow, Drew, what a project. If you need Jamie's 'help,' please call.

Sarah said...

So, I actually think that Lainey looks like Andrew. I know...not what any mother wants to hear. The only person that thought Ethan looked like me was my mother-in-law. :)

Contributors