Sunday, June 22, 2008

A day at the beach

Liz and I spent last Friday at Sandy Point State park with our friends, the Murphys.
It was a lot of fun. The girls enjoyed digging in the sand, especially after Ryann dug a pit for them to fill with water.
I was grateful when Ryann took all the girls in the water. It was a little cooler than the last time we went so I didn't want to get in, but eventually I ended up wading out with Liz.
Yes, I'm huge now. I hit 26 weeks the day we went to the beach and I'm certainly bigger than my previous pregnancies. Oh well.
Lizzie is really going to miss her friends Maddie & Emi when they move to England in a couple weeks. I'm going to miss their mother, Ryann.
Yum, Liz just finished off her portion of a lemon icey.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

That was super fun. Maybe we can fit one more trip in before we leave. And we are gonna miss you guys TONS. I can't even think about it-it's just too sad.

rachael said...

You look wonderful!!!! You don't look big at all. I love seeing you pregnant, you're beautiful!!!

The girls look like they had a great time. I can't wait to hit the beach here. It has been raining and raining, so we haven't been yet...

Contributors