Sunday, June 1, 2008

A week at the beach

We just spent an enjoyable week at the beach in Panama City, Florida. It was great. We slept in, each read a couple books, saw Indiana Jones (wouldn't recommend it) and Prince Caspian (loved it), and lounged around on the beach. Andrew also spent a day golfing and another day motorcycling.

We stayed in a corner condo on the 21rst floor. The view was amazing. The water was the clearest I've seen (and the warmest) since the Caribbean. The first two days we were there we could see rays playing amongst the waves. I was surprised at how close they came to the shore and even people in the water. We enjoyed watching the sunset every night. A view of the sunrise wouldn't have helped me much since I stayed in bed till about 10 every day (though it took me a couple days to actually sleep in).

3 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

How fun! wished we were able to go! Oh, how I long for warm watered beaches.

Ryann said...

You look so relaxed! You should plan your next vacation to London!

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Jill - I didn't realize that you were staying in north carolina with ur mom... how nice! i'm so jealous. i want to be in a pool right now!

u look fantastic! i love the prego bathing suit.

Contributors