Saturday, June 28, 2008

Down mint?

This afternoon while we were all working in the den Drew and I overheard Lizzie singing one of her made up songs to herself. It sounded like she was singing "Damn it" over and over again. We were a little surprised. She sings and says "Darn it" a lot (my bad influence), but I thought we had been pretty good about not exposing her to actual profanity. We kept asking her to repeat what she was saying, hoping she would enunciate better and we would find ourselves mistaken. In the end we figured that she may have been saying "down mint" (wishful thinking?) but we're not sure.Speaking of my influence, lately Lizzie has really been into drinking from goblets. Andrew was NOT pleased when he saw that I had introduced her to fun of drinking out of fancy glasses. Oh well.

No comments:

Contributors