Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're back from Yellowstone . . . . .

after six fun-filled, exhausting days. We really enjoyed seeing the park and it's geologic wonders, but best of all was the time spent with family. We can't wait for our next Nielson Family trip in 2010. Two of our six days were spent travelling. I ended up booking our tickets at different times so we were on separate flights. It was nice to travel alone. I was able to read a lot. Andrew flew with Liz, but she's pretty easy to fly with because she enjoys it and has done it a fair amount. We had to leave in the early morning both flight days so we just took Liz to the airport in her pajamas. I packed a change of clothes for her in Drew's carry-on, but was not too surprised to see that she was still in pajamas when I met them at the end of both flight days.
The above pictures are of Lizzie catching a ride on Drew's luggage. I don't blame her. I didn't want to walk either. The following videos were taken at our motel (past bedtime) the night before we flew home from Jackson, WY. Liz was super hyper. Andrew and I were completely exhausted.




3 comments:

Ryann said...

The girls got the letters today and loved them! They felt really special. And such a coincidence because we made one for Lizzie today! You are all so thought ful.

Jason and Jan said...

How exciting!

By the way, you should add our blog to your friends list: jasonandjan.blogspot.com.

Keep in touch!

Jan and Jason

Jessica said...

I wish I could be transported through the airport on a suitcase. I can't wait for Yellowstone photos! I miss those great Western National Parks.

Contributors