Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comparisons

I loved seeing comparison pictures of Trey and Smith on Rob and Julie's blogs so I made sure to take some shots of Smith and Alaina together when I had the chance. Smith is four weeks old and significantly bigger (and more alert and blessed with more hair). He's about 14 pounds at 10 weeks and, as near as I can determine (by standing on my home scale with her), Lainey might weight a little over 9 pounds. I can't wait to take some pictures of all three new Barnes family babies--Logan, Trey, and Alain--in November.
Whenever I tried to get pictures of the babies together, Lizzie and Trey joined in. I thought they were all super cute.
I love the following shot of Smith trying to latch on to Lainey's arm.

2 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

Soooo cute. Thanks for posting these.

Ryann said...

It is a Barnes baby explosion! I love looking at the babies! I'm waiting for someone out here to have a baby so that I can hold them and think of Lainy!

Contributors