Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last Wednesday . . .

Yesterday was Alaina's four week mark! I was excited that she finally fit into my "maybe I'll have a baby outfit."
Wednesday was also the day that I got to observe Lizzie's dance class. I took lots of videos to show Drew because he was unable to be there. In the following picture I asked Liz to do a ballet pose for me.
In Lizzie's class she studies tap:
Ballet:

Gymnastics:
I intended to post all this Wednesday night, but the past two evenings I have been so exhausted that I have fallen asleep on the couch holding Alaina and Andrew has had to send me to bed.

4 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

How fun! I totally would sign up to do some tap. It looks like she is liking her class.

Lea said...

Alaina looks so cute in her outfit. She is such a doll to hold. If Carson wasn't so jealous I think that I would hold her all day!

Jessica said...

One month old...woo hoo! I love her expressions!

Bonnie said...

What cute pictures:) Your girls are adorable:)

Contributors