Sunday, October 19, 2008

This Week (in no particular order) . . .

Alaina grew and grew . . . She hit her six week mark. Which means I did too. I thought of excercising. Does that count?
Lizzie gave her absolute first talk in Primary. She was sooo excited. The topic was "I can serve Heavenly Father by serving others." One of the examples of helping that she came up with was teaching cousin Trey to swim. Um, not quite, but whatever. The next picture was taken by Liz at church today.
Lainey developed infant acne. Poor thing. Lizzie didn't get this so I thought maybe Laina wouldn't either. Of course Liz never got cradle cap and I'm pretty sure her little sister is starting to already.
I attended the Association of Mormon Counselors and Psychotherapists Conference for stake and ward leaders (and for people like me who are just plain interested). I went to classes on "Helping Victims of Present and Past Sexual Abuse" and "Helping Spouses and Families of Addicts" (sex addicts that is). The information was sooooo interesting and important. The next picture was taken by Liz at church today. She told me to make an "angry face."
My friend Sharon threw a "diapers and wipes" shower for me. It was super fun--delicious food, great girlie company, and much needed supplies. The shot below is of the cute party favors Sharon made.
Lizzie got her first library card. She looks mellow in the picture, but really she was crazy hyper about it (luckily the the librarians are really patient). On a completely unrelated note, a couple days later she asked me if she could go to daycare like one of her classmates. Apparently it sounded like a lot of fun to her.

3 comments:

rachael said...

Lainey looks like Lizzie in the acne picture. Do you have a baby picture of Lizzie that you could put next to Lainey to compare...a picture of them around the same age..

I'd love to see more pictures from the diaper/wipe shower.

Sarah said...

Love the mad face Jill. Very cute!

Fowler family said...

Alaina is getting so big. My boys had baby acne too. Don't pop the pimples! I popped one of Jimmys and to this day he has a teeny little scar from it. I feel guilty everytime I look at it.

You look beautiful Jill!

Contributors