Thursday, October 9, 2008

We're Off!

I'm heading to South Carolina in about ten minutes, or however long it takes to load the girls and some odds and ends into the car--thanks to Drew for packing all the heavy stuff. I'm excited to see my parents and sister, but I'm a little nervous about driving eight plus hours with a newborn. A couple days ago she screamed for the entire half hour drive to the outlet mall--not because she was wet or hungry, but because she wanted to be held. She slept for the entire return trip. I'm hoping for a drive more like that.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Good luck with the drive! We'll look forward to seeing you when you get back.

Justin and Crystal said...

We would love to see you Jill. Is Drew going to be joining you? One of these trips, we definitely have to get together. We have until June.

Contributors