Friday, October 31, 2008

Videos and such

I was pretty bummed the beginning of the week, but I'm starting to feel better. Yesterday two wonderful things happened:

1) I found my new camera. It had been missing for a week and I was just preparing myself to tell Andrew that I had lost the camera-we-purchased-less-than a month ago when I found it at the bottom of my diaper bag. Phew.

2) Alaina smiled at me. Really smiled. The day before I thought she might have smiled, but yesterday I was certain. I loved it.

This morning Lizzie crawled in bed with me, hugged me and said "Mommy, I love you just the way you are. No matter what you are for Halloween, I love you just the way you are."

Here are some videos I came across while organizing my photo files:

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jill,
Lizzie cracks me up. She is such a girl posing for the camera. My boys would grunt in a similar situation while Lizzie twirls around. What a sweetie.
Love, Carrie

Contributors