Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Surprise!

So, the night before I left for South Carolina I got the following email from Drew:

"Jill, I have a special surprise waiting for you in Columbia, but you'll need to go pick it up on Saturday morning. In fact, you need to pick it up at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, and you can't be late, otherwise you'll miss the surprise."

I thought maybe he ordered me a GPS or a Wii. Then, he said I shouldn't take the kids with me because they might be in the way. He also suggested that I bring my pump. Hmmm. I suspected/hoped that I had a spa treatment in store for me.

I was right! Andrew surprised me with a full body massage, a facial, a pedicure, and manicure.

It was sooooooooo nice. Thank you to Andrew for setting up such a sweet and indulgent surprise and thank you to my parents and sister, Julie, for watching the girls.

2 comments:

Codi said...

Well Done Andrew! Jill, I tagged you. See my blog.

Rebecca said...

That made me cry! Drew - you are the best husband! Jill - you are SO lucky! When he doesn't something stupid, you'll have to look back and remember that sweet, awesome gift. Wow...

Contributors