Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally! A phone again.

I have been without cell phone service since Sunday. My fault. I lost my charger. It didn't seem too bad until yesterday. Last night was "Family Math Night" at Lizzie's school. She was super excited about it. Andrew tried really hard to get home in time for it, but he had stuff that he absolutely had to finish at work so he was late. Meanwhile I was waiting at the metro stop for 45 minutes with two crying girls, cursing myself for being so irresponsible with my cell phone accessories. We eventually made it to half of math night and had a lot of fun, but I was very aware of how much stress and heartache could have been avoided if I just had my phone charged. So finally today I picked up chargers for my home and car. They cost way more than I expected. Maybe the $45 I spent to fix my mistake will make me more inclined to take care of them.

1 comment:

DC Diva said...

I love my car charger. We're about to get new phones and one of our priorities: will it work w/ our car charger?

Contributors