Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day

We didn't do much to celebrate yesterday. I had Liz dump a cup of cold water on Drew while he was showering and that's about it. Liz LOVED it. She laughed so hard.
Some days, when Lizzie is wearing really crazy, unmatched clothes I think, well at least people can see Alaina and I dressed normal and know that Liz dressed herself. They couldn't think that on Tuesday when I pretty much wore dirty sweat pants and a t-shirt all day (dirty cause Laina spit up on me) and Lainey wore super crazy, mismatched prints.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

So funny about the water. I stupidly introduced that idea to the girls and they LOVE to pour cold water on each other. Timmy is even the worst about it. He gets out of the bath first and dumps his teeth brushing water on the girls. I secretly find it hilarious but have to give them the disapproving look!

Ryann said...

Oh yeah and a 5K-I think that is impressive!

Contributors