Monday, April 6, 2009

Forwards

My brother, Dave, sends me forwards. Yesterday's was a list of random thoughts. These were my favorites from the list:

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. (My Mom can testify to this--at least when her kids and husband were "helping" her.)

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement. (This is why I have so many tweezers and nail clippers.)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.'

No comments:

Contributors