Thursday, April 23, 2009

Polite, but still a little frustrating

Anyone who knows Liz, knows she's a bit stubborn and particularly about her clothing. Old news.

She's pretty opinionated and pretty vocal. Now, however, deciphering her clothing issues requires another step.

Lately when I show her clothing and ask, "What do you think of this?" and she says she likes it, I have to follow it up with, "Will you wear it?" Usually the answer is no.

Lizzie regularly tells me, "I like it, but I won't wear it." Polite, but still a little frustrating (and the reason I have to return so many things to the store). The thing is, I'm pretty sure I did the same thing to my mom. I definitely remember saying stuff like that as a teenager. . . .

3 comments:

Marilyn Barnes said...

LIZZIE YOU ARE A CLONE OF YOUR MOTHER.....BUT WE LOVE YOU BOTH. LOVE NANA AND PAPA

rachael said...

Oh Jill, I have a feeling that you've got many years of this ahead of you....good luck with that.

Wendi said...

I love that pic of Lizzy-sweet but a hint of the devil behind those eyes!! Love ya Liz!!! (love your mom's comment:)

Contributors