Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Attack!

Today I visited my long-time friend, Kristen. We have known each other for seventeen years. Wow. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a friend for that long.

We were going to go to the Arboretum for a walk. It was raining when we arrived and the kids were sleeping, so we parked and ate lunch in the car. Almost immediately the rain turned to hail (or as Lizzie later explained, "it rained ice"). Ah, well.

Back at Kristen's place we attempted to get a shot of our kids together (Peter, 13 mo & Lainey 7.5 mo). We didn't have much luck though because Alaina kind of went crazy and kept attacking Peter's foot. She'd grab it and growl/screech while she tried to get it in her mouth. We pried her fingers off, but she just attacked again. Eventually Peter had enough.

6 comments:

Candice said...

Jill...really. I could just eat her up! I love love love that wide open mouth look.

Codi said...

I LOVE the pictures of Alaina with her mouth wide open. They are so cute, and they crack me up.

Wendi said...

Alaina's little personality is really starting to show...she is so dang cute!!Love the foot in hand picture!!

Julie Broadbent said...

I love that every post has a picture of Alaina with her mouth open wide. Very cute.

Lisa said...

She is such a cute little baby...I love these pictures they are so funny!

AW said...

She's really funny! You'd better make sure she doesn't try to eat Andrew's foot! Thanks again for taking Adrienne the other day, poor kid doesn't get out much these days with her boring mom!

Contributors