Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Peace Out Fairfax County Rec

Yesterday, while I was on my way to drop Alaina off at a babysitter's house, I got a call from a manager at Lee Rec Center informing me, 25 minutes before it was scheduled to start, that my pilates class was cancelled due to low enrollment. The same thing happened in January only I got the call two days earlier. So frustrating.

I asked the guy to sign me up for another pilates class and he said he would. Then, this morning I decided to go the Gold's Gym route instead so I called to cancelled the new pilates class only to discover that the guy never signed me up for it anyway. I took that as confirmation that I made the correct decision. Lizzie's gymnastics class just ended Monday (they went through four different teachers--come on!) and for the time being, I'm taking a break from these fickle rec centers.

Happy moments from our last couple gymnastic classes (a.k.a. an excuse to post cute pictures of my girls in an otherwise ornery post):

2 comments:

Marcy said...

You don't need an excuse to post pictures of your adorable girls!!! Post away...I LOVE looking at them!!

rachael said...

I agree with Marcy. You never need an excuse...post, post, post, those pictures.

What do you do with Lainey while you take your Pilates class? Our gym has child care on Mon. Wed. Fri., but not for classes, only during open gym time. I'd love to take a pilates class.

Contributors