Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Full Day

Skiing
Drew & Liz went skiing today. Liz took her first official lesson. Andrew said she did well. When I asked Liz about it she said she like the rope tow and that she fell on her bum a lot. After I picked up Liz, Andrew had a chance to telemark ski with his brother Dan.
While Drew & Liz were at Alta, my father and I drove up Big Cottonwood canyon to check out the renovations at my Grandpa Bud's cabin. Beautiful drive. Great renovations. I just wish I had remembered to take pictures. Also, I'm jealous that Drew is coming back in February and staying at the cabin. Grandkid Photo Shoot
Before dinner we had some professional pictures taken of the grandkids in their Christmas pajamas. Loved the photographer. Check her out at
Red Tulip Photography.
Barnes Family Thanksgiving Dinner
The kids loved playing with Mike. He lifted them up so they could literally hang from the rafters, wrestled, and chased them around. Seconds before I took the above picture Mike was using Trey as a shield.
Last time Liz & Iris were together they fought a lot. This time they played really well with each other.
Nana & Logan
The little girls loved teasing Mike about his long hair. They kept telling him that he needed a haircut or that he had "girl hair."
Julie hosted (& made most of) Thanksgiving dinner.
Codi & Willa
Drew & Nate playing Rock Star

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What sweet cousin photos! Alaina is the cutest.

DC Diva said...

I love love LOVE those cousin photos! GREAT idea w/ the PJs, stripes and suckers! Who thought of that? What an ADORABLE batch of grandkids.;)

Wendi said...

Those pics of the kids are awesome..I've seen that photographer on other Utahns' blogs-bust be popular.

Fowler family said...

Jill, Heather told me she was taking your pictures. What an incredible job she did capturing the cuteness of those kiddos. So adorable. What a great idea!

I hope you have a great time here- how long will you be around? If you're here for awhile, give me a call! Your girls are getting so incredibly big!

Roger Barnes said...

Thanks for posting these pics!

p.s. the pic of "Nana and Logan" is really Nana and Smith. :)

Contributors