Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Food, Good Company

We had a great weekend with Drew's brother, Dan. We enjoyed lots of delicious food--Mike's, Bonefish, and Dan's yummy pasta (as I write this I'm finishing off my allotment of leftovers). When I think of Dan I think of food. Good food. He's crazy skinny, but he really appreciates a well-prepared dish and he sure can cook.

Liz LOVED having her uncle visit. Still, about half the time she had to ask us his name, even stopping mid-prayer to say, "Daddy what's your brother's name?" Not too surprising since she often has to be reminded of the names of friends she has known for years.

Thanks Dan for the good food and company (and for indulging Liz)--we can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks.

Thanks Tricia for watching Alaina. It was nice to linger over dinner and wander through a bookstore without having to stop and nurse.

No comments:

Contributors