Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today's Activities

Bounce House

Lizzie, Lainey, and I met my sister and cousin at a local bounce house while Drew stayed home and put together a Star Wars Lego set with his nephew. The bounce house was amazing! Much bigger and newer (or at least newer looking) than the other two I've been to. Plus this one had lots of comfortable seating for adults.Liz insisted on wearing her snow boots today . . .

Shopping

In the afternoon Liz played with her cousin Abbey, while Drew and I took the baby Christmas shopping with us. First we stopped at The Training Table to get some lunch for Drew. This is also where we went on our very first date (just before seeing "The Importance of Being Ernest" in an outdoor theater).

Fun Lizzie Moments
Today she asked a lot about the Plan of Salvation. It was great to teach her about it. The funny thing is that she kept calling the devil "the tiger" instead of Lucifer.
After shopping we went to a birthday dinner for my nephew. It was really fun being with family. All in all, a fun day, but now I'm exhausted (and a little sick to my stomach). I meant to be in bed hours ago. I can't believe I feel like crawling into bed at 8 p.m.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

LIzzie looks so much like you Jill in that last photo! Looks like a fun trip!

Jessica said...

Oh man, The Training Table. Who hasn't been on a date there? Looks like you had the place to yourself! Did you fight over who got to pick up the phone and place the order?

Contributors