Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Tired

I am such a housewife. Today I:

1 - Went on a walk with a friend.

2 - Ran errands at: Target, Buy Buy Baby, Trader Joe's, Michaels, and the Dollar Store.

3 - Did 1 load of dishes and 3 loads of laundry.

4 - Made a simple holiday wreath for our door and set up our nativity sets.

5 - Spent a freezing hour at the local park with the girls.

6 - Changed about eight diapers.

7 - Had Alaina spit up down my shirt three times.

8 - And other miscellaneous things.

I feel like my days are pretty boring and basic, but also pretty tiring.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

There's nothing wrong with admitting you're tired. Being a stay-at-home mom is the hardest thing I've ever done because it never ends. Jobs that you do never stay done. Clothes always need to be washed, food bought and cooked, babies fed, the house cleaned. These always have to be done again. With babies, it always seems like I'm wearing spit-up most of the day.
On top of that, there is little appreciation for all that moms do. Being a mom is like a never-ending marathon. You just have to keep enduring. President Monson says to enjoy the journey and that is what I try to remember. I also think that those little people we work for are the greatest thing we can do as mothers.

Contributors