Saturday, November 15, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by a few people and have been pretty lazy about responding. So, here are my responses to three different tags. Coincidentally they are all about Andrew:

4th FILE, 4th PICTURE:
Drew's 28th birthday. Andrew had just completed a triumphant year: finished grad school, started a new job, and BECAME A FATHER! The cake was chocolate of course and as per his request I did not have any waiters sing to him when we went out to eat.
6th FILE, 6th PICTURE:

This picture is one of a series and I absolutely love it. Drew is in the process of doing a belly flop on a trampoline, in his suit, right before we left for my brother Robbie's wedding at the Bountiful temple. Lizzie had said something cute like "Daddy, will you jump on the trampoline with me?" and wonderful father that he is he went right out. She was absolutely delighted.

HUBBIE TAG:

1. What's his name? Andrew

2. How long have you been married? 9 years, 7 months

3. How long did you date? I knew him for about two years when we married, dating and engagement was about 19 months. I think.

4. How old is he? 32 (but not for long)

5. Who eats more? He does

6. Who said "I love you" first? Him, I think.

7. Who is taller? Drew is, though there was a moment when we were dating that I thought I was (not sure why).

8. Who sings better? Definitely Andrew. He's really good. Lizzie almost always picked him over me for lullabies--even as a toddler she knew what was what.

9. Who is smarter? I think we're pretty evenly matched IQ-wise, though he seems to retain more information. I totally have mommy brain.

10. Whose temper is worse? Hmmm, I think his is, though I'd love to hear what he says.

11. Who does the laundry? That's my exclusive domain (unless I'm on bed rest or out of town). Garbage disposal and air filters are special Drew jobs.

12. Who does the dishes? Both of us, but mostly me.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Um, right side when facing the bed? Him.

14. Who pays the bills? He pays the ongoing ones. Thanks Babe! I send in checks for one time payments (hospital, dance class, & such).

15. Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn I'm pretty sure it would be Drew. I've yet to mow something.
16. Who cooks dinner? Both of us, but weekdays usually me, weekends usually Drew.

17. Who drives when you are together? Definitely Drew. He says he feels "safer" that way.

18. Who is more stubborn? Tough call . . . Andrew.

19. Who proposed? He did the official proposal, but I started the conversation that led to our unofficial engagement (though to be fair I had banned him from talking about it).

20 .Who has more friends? Hmmm, not sure.

21. Who has more siblings? Me (5 to his 4).

22. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day . . . .

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Fun pictures. It was great hanging out with you this weekend. Tons of fun.

Contributors