Friday, November 21, 2008

We're in Utah!

We flew into Utah yesterday. We left our home at 4:30 a.m. and 10 hours later we arrived in SLC. The kids did great on the flight--Lainey slept and Liz pretty much entertained herself. If I remember correctly it was Lizzie's fifteenth flight and the first time she was scared. During take off she kept asking if we were going to fly over water (she thought we might crash into it).Julie hosted an Open House for Dave and Emily last night. We really enjoyed visiting with old friends and family. And the food was delicious. Lizzie enjoyed running around with her cousin Trey.
Today Lizzie and I got our hair cut. Below is my "before" picture. I also went the temple with my family. Drew went to Dave's bachelor party which consisted of sushi and laser tag.

5 comments:

Ryann said...

You've left me in suspense-where is the after picture?

Candice said...

Where's the after picture? Is it really drastic so you are leaving us in suspense or is it just trimmed so there isn't a story? Either way, you left us all hanging!

Wendi said...

Yeah-come on Jill, and we want to see Lizzie as well. Jordan would love to see her-she has already asked me when Lizzie is getting back! Glad your flight went well!

Ward Family said...

Where is the after picture? I'm so curious!

Jessica said...

Ahhh, Utah! How fun. Glad the flight went so well. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Contributors