Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This morning I went to Body Worlds with some of my family while Andrew prepared Thanksgiving dinner with some of his. The exhibit was amazing. So was our dinner. The gourmet cranberry sauce Drew made was especially delicious. Lizzie really enjoyed playing with her cousins (she has great cousins). Collette played dolls with Liz and later, the older girls let Liz play Apples to Apples with them (surprisingly, she won). Elizabeth also enjoyed wearing my high heels and managed to find them no matter how many times I put them away.
All of Drew's siblings and his Aunt Carolynn came to dinner. When it came time for dessert we had a birthday cake for Robbie along with the traditional pies.
This is Alaina with her cousin Clarissa (born in April).
Some of the things I am thankful for: This guy
This girl
This baby
My parents
My family
The cabin
Travel

And Moments Like These:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You have a blessed life! I can't get over the adorableness of your girls!

Sarah said...

I love those black shoes! And I would have to say that Lainey looks a lot like Drew. How are you guys!

Contributors