Saturday, July 10, 2010

Goodbye Kisses

The whole time I was in Utah I planned to get a shot of these three together. I finally got the chance to try late Saturday night, after a long morning up the canyon, an afternoon in the sandbox, a neighborhood party, and night of fireworks. Clearly not the best time to do it. These are the best shots I got. Then we encouraged them to give each other hugs and kisses goodbye. Alaina would have none of it. The boys, on the other hand, were much more affectionate.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It's so fun to see them together! What a fun age. I'm so glad you got to spend that time in Utah with your family. I'm sorry about your grandpa.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

So fun! I'm sad I didn't get to see them together! I hope we can them together again soon!

Contributors