Sunday, July 18, 2010

This Week's Highs & Lows

LOWS
LATELY I'M REALLY FEELING ADJUSTMENT OF GOING FROM TWO KIDS TO THREE . . . this week has felt a little crazy and perhaps we tried to do too much. Tuesday was the worst. We went to the gym first thing in the morning, then to swim class, then to the library, then home for an hour and back out an evening art class. MESSY HOUSE . . . it took me all week to unpack from my recent travels which is way too long. BOOGERS . . . Alaina reached out to hand me something and I didn't realize until I took it from her that it was straight from her nose. EVERY TIME I LEFT THE HOUSE I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT . . . like my swimsuit bottom when I went to the pool & my nursing cover when we went to the museum.HIGHS
I WENT BACK TO THE GYM . . . I've got a long way to go, but at least I've started and it was fun to work out with Drew. GABRIELLE FLASHED ME A COUPLE SOCIAL SMILES . . . or at least Andrew and I think she did. She also SLEPT FOR EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. . . the next step is for me to go to bed when she does. WE SURVIVED A VISIT TO BALTIMORE'S CHILDREN'S MUSEUM ON FREE DAY . . . it was hot and crowded but totally worth it. ALAINA HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH ELLIE . . . she does "This Little Piggie" on her feet and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" on her arms. I SPENT ABOUT FIVE HOURS CHILLIN AT BORDERS SATURDAY NIGHT . . . I sorted through my mail and other stuff in my "in box" and it was awesome. Thanks Babe! And best of all, LIZZIE JUMPED OFF THE DIVING BOARD!MY FAVORITE MOMENT TODAY: During Sacrement meeting Alaina got chocolate on her face, so Drew wiped it off admist her protests. As soon as he finished she took her (chocolate) rice cake and rubbed it all over her cheeks. I guess she showed him.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh boy, you are busy and managing the needs of three kids of various ages must be very challenging. You are amazing!

Contributors