Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Gravesite

The event was well-documented.
It was crazy hot at grandpa's gravesite. Such a different feel from the other gravesites I've been too which were in the fall and winter.
Brothers, Mike & Rob.
My brother Rob.
I love that there were pinecones in grandpa's funeral spray. So fitting. He loved the canyon.
Dad and Mike. I loved the opening of Dad's funeral talk. Apparently the last time he visited his father, Grandpa looked at my dad and said, "you have a big nose." Then he went on to say, "I have a big nose too. Maybe we're related."
That sexy in lady in red had a baby just a week or two before me. Not fair.
Me & my sis, Julie. Happily the kids fell asleep on the way to the cemetery and we were able to leave them in the cars (with the AC running, of course).

No comments:

Contributors