Monday, July 26, 2010

Our P Day Activities

Play-DoughPuzzle sandwiches
(more impressive when half is white bread and the other half is brown)
Painted toast
(milk & food coloring, new paintbrushes, toast them when done, totally edible & a big hit with both girls)
Not P-related, but pretty cute. I put Alaina in her crib with a dozen books this evening while I was doing other things and then kind of forgot about her, poor thing.
Not pictured P activities: visits to Pirates Cove Water Park and Gabrielle's pediatrician, and packing for our uncoming Cali trip. Yeah! I can't wait to go!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We went to Pirates Cove a few weekends ago and I did not love it. Obscenely crowded and full of crazies. Did you have fun?

Sarah said...

I love all your letter activities. What great ideas!!

Contributors