Thursday, July 29, 2010

More letters

We are plowing through some more letter days this week, though with all the other things we have going on we haven't managed to do many letter-specific activities.

Tuesday was M day. We went to a free kids movie in Kingstowne then while the babies were sleeping Liz and I roasted mini marshmallows over a candle. They were yummy.I did this in college after a dance date only we made mini smores with teddy grahms and chocolate chips. Also, my date made a mini bonfire on our kitchen table and left a scorch mark that wasn't caught during the end of the year cleaning check because my roommate left an open book on top of it. But, back to my current life . . .Yesterday was our B day. The girls wore blue, made blueberry muffins, and we visited a bounce house where we all had fun on the slides (well, maybe not Alaina).

2 comments:

Ward Family said...

Ha ha ha!!! I told someone the mini marshmallow story just the other day!! So funny! I sometimes miss those days. We sure did have fun.

Ryann said...

You are doing such a good job with your letter days-I should copy you:)

Contributors