Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm the Best

Wow - I've been busy at work, but I didn't realize just how busy until I just checked our blog (read: Jill's blog) and saw that the last post I read was on August 3.

So a couple weeks back I took apart the kitchen in order to paint the cabinets and kitchen walls. I finally put it all back together tonight (well, mostly anyway)! The cabinets are a beautiful linen white, and the walls are tan. I'm sure Jill will post a picture for those that can't visit us to see the glory in person.

So anyway, I'm tooting my own horn because this accomplishment comes at the end of one of the most hectic week's I've had in recent memory. Work has been crazy - I'm going on about hour 70 since last Sunday, it's 11:30 p.m., and I still have a few more hours of work left before I can go to bed. With Jill on bed rest, childcare and Jill-care activities have also taken up a good deal of time this week. I'm not sure how I've kept from collapsing. Oh yeah - and I packed up most of the den and took it to our storage unit. PhEEEEEeeeeeeew.

I may be great, but the real reason I was able to accomplish anything during the week was because of a load of help from some great friends (more on that in the next post).

No comments:

Contributors